"Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." Elder Neal L. Anderson

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Love Me When I Least Deserve It.

I'm back! I took a short break with the Holidays and then our whole family got the flu!  Yuck!  One right after the other. We all got better and then I got it again! I don't know if it was the combination of being sick for two weeks and the after holiday blues, or if it was one or the other, but I was really in a mood for quite a while. So, with that being said, I am in need of some extra love. {poor Mr. doesn't know what to do with me}
Then I got to thinking.  Aren't we all this way? I know with the my kids, and the Mr, it seems like when they are the grumpiest is when they need the most love and attention.
Since I have been feeling down lately, I have decided to stop thinking about myself and do something for my loved ones. That always seems to make me happier about everything.  Get my attention off of my own little pity party! I think I'm going to start with the Mr.
ANY IDEAS????

Here are six ways we can start building up our 

husbands today:
  1. Listen to what he has to say so that you will recognize what's on his heart.
  2. Make an effort to be as cheerful as you were when you were engaged to be married.
  3. Ignore his faults and focus on his strong points by taking note of them.
  4. Compliment him for the way that he looks and the good things that he does like working hard for the family.
  5. See him for who he is, not who you want him to be.
  6. Be slow to anger. Relay your frustration with love, respect, and a cool head.


AND REMEMBER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment