"Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." Elder Neal L. Anderson

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekly Mom Challenge

Last week I challenged myself to sit down to dinner as a family every night and ask the kids questions from our conversation jar. We did pretty good but it was a busy week so there were some nights we didn't. So, this week I want to continue with that challenge as well as add a new one.
This week I want to make sure I hug my kids at least 3 times each day. I'm not saying we never hug, cause I think we hug and say I love you's more than most families we know, but usually it's just in passing and in a hurried get-it-over-with kind of way. This week I want to make sure to talk and listen to them when I hug them on there way to and from school. I want them to know I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment