"Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." Elder Neal L. Anderson

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekly Mom Challenge



Weekly Mom Challenge: SIT DOWN TO DINNER AS A FAMILY.
I know how hard it is to sit up to the table as a family. Even when we actually do, it is so hard to sit there and listen! Maybe it's because I don't just have to listen, I actually have to answer question after question. Mostly from my curious six year old. :) this week, I am challenging myself, and anyone who wants to join me, to set and sit at the table as a family. I want to engage in conversation with my children. I have a way I'm going to try to do this, which I will post tomorrow! Hopefully, with my idea, we can get through the next weeks meals with some kind of order! Is it just my family that seems to have trouble with dinner time? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment